Crafting innovative furniture for inspiring people.
We produce luxury furniture to enhance our clients’ homes and lifestyles, and we are passionate about sharing our core values. We design and make furniture that is both functional and beautiful in equal measure, using the finest, sustainably sourced materials. We use traditional techniques, whilst always striving towards new and innovative methods of working. We believe in actively keeping the British furniture industry alive, and the continuation and advancement of original design and craftsmanship thriving. We cherish the thought that we are not just maintaining but progressing a skill that without our patrons would no longer exist.
We take pride in everything we design and create. We always listen and work closely with our clients to ensure we produce excellent outcomes and perfect solutions, as we guide you through every stage of your project. We think outside the box to challenge preconceptions to make innovative and unique furniture with our own individual style and identity
We guarantee that nothing leaves our workshop unless it has been made to the highest of standards, meeting our own personal expectations, and those that our clients have come to rely upon. We fully understand that when our clients commission a piece of furniture that they are taking a leap of faith, and trust in our ability as a team to create something special. As an award-winning studio we design and create our products with care, ambition and acute attention to detail for those with a discerning eye.
We also offer an aftercare service that shows our commitment to the enduring life of your furniture – that is Our Promise to you!
Naturally, it always helps when we enjoy what we do. We hope you also enjoy our furniture and see our passion through it.
There are essentially seven services that we offer at Edward Johnson, each one culminating in a beautiful piece of furniture with a unique design style that has been expertly and exquisitely crafted. Here’s what we do in more detail.
Of course, Edward Johnson has a design style and a team of skilled craftsman, but that really is only part of the story. What drives our designs, methods and commitment is far more intrinsic to the way we think and our company ethos.
- We have a philosophy we work to every day and would like to share it with you:
- We listen to our clients and to each other.
- We keep an open mind to evolving/developing new ideas and learning.
- We design our furniture as though we would personally live with it.
- We design our furniture with ambition and thought.
- We make our furniture with care and pride, as if it were our own.
- When making decisions we focus on the long-term.
- We work together to find solutions.
- We challenge ourselves to improve our capabilities and fulfil our potential.
- We work simultaneously towards both our personal goals and the core values of the business.
- We are actively working to keep the British bespoke furniture industry evolving and thriving.