Contemporary Bespoke Furniture
- Our workshop is at the very heart of our business where our expertise and craftsmanship fuse together to create our unique in-house products.
- Ligamentum I coffee table and Ligamentum II chiase longue made from walnut.
- Our Splash coffee table is part of the Edward Johnson Ripples Collection. Made from blue bird’s-eye maple.
- It’s all in the detail… take a look at what we do in more detail.
- Radiant chest of drawers shown in fumed oak, brown oak, oak, olive ash and ash with an oiled finish.
- Our beautiful Ed, Edd & Eddy nest of sofa tables are available as part of our Made & Ready collection or bespoke in a range of timbers.
- Ligamentum III shown in oak with an oil finish and a Skopos fabric.
- Spiralis extending dining table made from English walnut and scorched plywood.
- Ripples chest of drawers shown in ash, with walnut, ash and cedar drawers.
- The Undressed clothes valet is a unique and innovative twist on a traditional form. When ‘undressed’ the clean, pristine lines are revealed and make a beautiful wall-hung sculptural form; when ‘dressed’ the valet becomes a highly functional product to hold your daily items, clothes and accessories.
- Murano sideboard shown in ash, olive ash, fumed oak and brown oak, using our own unique in-house ‘Murano’ laminates.
- Edward Johnson has a unique silver maker’s mark that is inlaid discreetly into each piece of his furniture.
We design and make exclusive, bespoke and limited-edition luxury furniture to provide you with quality, originality and choice. We create contemporary products for those who enjoy and appreciate design, aesthetics and exemplary craftsmanship, and who are looking for something truly individual and different. We use traditional techniques, whilst always striving towards new and innovative methods of working.
We tailor our service according to your lifestyle and offer guidance throughout every stage of your project. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, excellence in design and listening to and understanding your requirements and ideas.
We find solutions by combining our unique design style with exceptional craftsmanship and engineering skills to design and manufacture unique and beautiful furniture for private clients, interior designers and architects.