Contemporary Limited-Edition & Bespoke Luxury Furniture
- It’s all in the detail… take a look at what we do in more detail.
- Radiant chest of drawers shown in fumed oak, brown oak, oak, olive ash and ash with an oiled finish.
- Our Chichester Tables are part of our Sussex Collection and are available as single tables or as a set of three in ash, oak or walnut.
- Our Patchwork sewing desk shown in oak, brown oak and fumed oak, made with our own in-house curved Murano veneers.
- Ripples chest of drawers shown in ash, with walnut, ash and cedar drawers.
We design and make exclusive, contemporary limited-edition and bespoke luxury furniture to provide you with quality, originality and choice. We create contemporary products with a unique signature style for those who enjoy and appreciate accomplished design and excellent craftsmanship, and who are looking for something truly individual.
As a friendly and experienced team, we make the process of commissioning one of our pieces of furniture as flexible, enjoyable and rewarding as possible. We understand that all our clients are different and therefore we tailor our approach to suit you and always maintain a can-do attitude.
Put simply, there are three paths to acquiring a piece of our furniture. Which one suits you best will depend on your design flexibility, time capacity and budget.
Purchase a Stocked item: This is the quickest, easiest and most cost-effective option and ideal for those wishing to purchase an Edward Johnson piece immediately.
Commission a Limited-Edition item: As-seen, or tailored to your specific requirements: i.e. alternative timber combinations and small design tweaks. This is ideal for those who like one of our existing designs but may wish to tailor it to meet their specific requirements without the time commitment, design unknowns and premium cost of a bespoke piece.
Collaborate on a Bespoke design: This service is ideal for those who want something truly individual and are happy to spend the time collaborating on their own bespoke design.
Read more about our promise and philosophy.