Contemporary Limited-Edition & Bespoke Luxury Furniture
- Our workshop is at the very heart of our business where our expertise and craftsmanship fuse together to create our unique in-house products.
- Ellipse coffee table made in ash with a white oil finish and glass top.
- Squaring the Circle jewellery box made in elm and maple.
- Ripples ‘Splash’ coffee table shown in blue bird’s-eye maple.
- Showroom Table for Bella Figura, Chelsea Harbour, London.
- Collaborate sideboard made in walnut, aok and glass.
We design and make exclusive, contemporary limited-edition and bespoke luxury furniture to provide you with quality, originality and choice. We create contemporary products with a unique signature style for those who enjoy and appreciate accomplished design and excellent craftsmanship, and who are looking for something truly individual.
As a friendly and experienced team, we make the process of commissioning one of our pieces of furniture as flexible, enjoyable and rewarding as possible. We understand that all our clients are different and therefore we tailor our approach to suit you and always maintain a can-do attitude.
Put simply, there are three paths to acquiring a piece of our furniture. Which one suits you best will depend on your design flexibility, time capacity and budget.
Purchase a Stocked item: This is the quickest, easiest and most cost-effective option and ideal for those wishing to purchase an Edward Johnson piece immediately.
Commission a Limited-Edition item: As-seen, or tailored to your specific requirements: i.e. alternative timber combinations and small design tweaks. This is ideal for those who like one of our existing designs but may wish to tailor it to meet their specific requirements without the time commitment, design unknowns and premium cost of a bespoke piece.
Collaborate on a Bespoke design: This service is ideal for those who want something truly individual and are happy to spend the time collaborating on their own bespoke design.
Read more about our promise and philosophy.