Contemporary Limited-Edition & Bespoke Luxury Furniture
- Our workshop is at the very heart of our business where our expertise and craftsmanship fuse together to create our unique in-house products.
- Sussex Chairs made in oak with a white oil finish, woven cane and leather..
- Ellipse coffee table made in ash with a white oil finish and glass top.
- Squaring the Circle jewellery box made in elm and maple.
- Showroom Table for Bella Figura, Chelsea Harbour, London.
- Ripples ‘Splash’ coffee table shown in blue bird’s-eye maple.
Crafting innovative furniture for inspiring people
We design and make luxury, contemporary limited-edition and bespoke furniture to provide you with quality, originality and choice. All our furniture is designed and made to the highest standards in our studio and workshop in Bosham, West Sussex. We create contemporary products with a unique signature style for those who enjoy and appreciate accomplished design and excellent craftsmanship, and who are looking for something truly individual.
Subscribe to our quarterly newsletter.
What we do:
Discover and explore our handcrafted furniture and accessories.
Browse our extensive ‘Made & Ready’ and ‘Made to Order’ items in our online shop. Or view our portfolio and collections to inspire you.
Find out everything you need to know about commissioning a piece of bespoke furniture.
Ideal for those who want something truly individual. Collaborate with Edward to achieve your own luxury bespoke design.
Learn more about our specially crafted woodworking courses.
Come and join Edward and his team to hone and learn new skills in our well-equipped professional workshop.
Who we work for:
We work for private clients to design and make beautiful furniture for their own homes, as well as interior designers, super yacht companies and architects on a wide and varied range of projects. We have also worked on the occasional public art commission and collaborated with artists.
We are always happy to discuss any project with you.
“We work and collaborate with you to bring your projects and ideas alive.”
Find out more about…