Contemporary Luxury Furniture
- It’s all in the detail… take a look at what we do in more detail.
- Our Chichester Tables are part of our Sussex Collection and are available as single tables or as a set of three in ash, oak or walnut.
- Our Patchwork sewing desk shown in oak, brown oak and fumed oak, made with our own in-house curved Murano veneers.
- Our Made & Ready Radium III desk shown in English and European walnut with an oiled finish, leather and brass detailing.
- Our beautiful Ed, Edd & Eddy nest of sofa tables are available as part of our Made & Ready collection or bespoke in a range of timbers.
- Radiant chest of drawers shown in fumed oak, brown oak, oak, olive ash and ash with an oiled finish.
- The Undressed clothes valet is a unique and innovative twist on a traditional form. When ‘undressed’ the clean, pristine lines are revealed and make a beautiful wall-hung sculptural form; when ‘dressed’ the valet becomes a highly functional product to hold your daily items, clothes and accessories.
- Ligamentum III shown in oak with an oil finish and a Skopos fabric.
- Ripples chest of drawers shown in ash, with walnut, ash and cedar drawers.
- Ligamentum I coffee table and Ligamentum II chiase longue made from walnut.
- Murano sideboard shown in ash, olive ash, fumed oak and brown oak, using our own unique in-house ‘Murano’ laminates.
- Our workshop is at the very heart of our business where our expertise and craftsmanship fuse together to create our unique in-house products.
- Edward Johnson has a unique silver maker’s mark that is inlaid discreetly into each piece of his furniture.
We design and make exclusive, bespoke and limited-edition luxury furniture to provide you with quality, originality and choice. We create contemporary products for those who enjoy and appreciate design, aesthetics and exemplary craftsmanship, and who are looking for something truly individual and different. We use traditional techniques, whilst always striving towards new and innovative methods of working.
We tailor our service according to your lifestyle and offer guidance throughout every stage of your project. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, excellence in design and listening to and understanding your requirements and ideas.
We find solutions by combining our unique design style with exceptional craftsmanship and engineering skills to design and manufacture unique and beautiful furniture for private clients, interior designers and architects.