Arched clothes ladder
£1,350.00 inc. VAT
MADE TO ORDER
Available in 5+ weeks
A wall-mounted clothes ladder made in oak or ash with five useful rungs to hold all your clothes. It is ideal for any bedroom or dressing room. The tidy clothes ladder beats any ‘floordrobe’ hands down!
- Available in two timber options
- Comes with a choice of standard or white oil finish
Free delivery to mainland UK
This beautiful and useful clothes ladder is designed to be fixed to a wall at an angle. Having made an earlier version of this design a few years ago, Edward highly recommends its usefulness in keeping your clothes organised and tidy. The timber has an elegant curve to the top that twists to form the sides, achieved by the traditional technique of steam bending. The starting piece of timber is over 4 meters long before it gets steamed and bent in half around a former and left to dry. The clothes ladder contains five rungs that can be used to hang your garments, keeping your room and dressing area neat and tidy.
The clothes ladder is available to order in a choice of two timbers. Please check out our shorter and wider version of this design that is perfect as a towel rail for the bathroom.
- Dimensions: 53cm (w) x 180cm (h) x 8cm (d)
- Materials: Oak or ash
- Production Time: This project is batch produced in our Sussex workshop and there are usually significant drying times with the steam bending process. As such we endeavour to always keep a stock, however if you find your option is out of stock, please call us to discuss when we might be running the next batch.
- Please note: Wood is a natural material; therefore, grain and exact colour tone will differ from product to product.
Designer: Edward Johnson
Maker: Alex Roebuck
Standard, White Oil