Djembe side tables
£1,900.00 – £4,600.00 inc. VAT
MADE TO ORDER
Available in 7+ weeks
The fun and eccentric Djembe occasional side tables are available as a set of three or can be purchased individually. These useful side tables would grace any room.
- Available in three timber options
- Available as a set of three or as individual tables
- Comes with a choice of oiled or lacquered finish
Free delivery to mainland UK
The shape of the Djembe tables takes inspiration from the African hand-drums of the same name. The top of each table is supported by a solid stem built by stack laminating. Revealing an unusual amount of smooth end grain that adds a further intriguing dimension to the surface.
The tables form part of Edward’s classic Sussex Collection.
- Large: 40cm (diam) x 75cm (h)
- Medium: 35cm (diam) x 55.5cm (h)
- Small: 30cm (diam) x 45cm (h)
- Materials: Olive Ash, Elm, Walnut
- Limited edition of 150
- Comes with Edward Johnson’s silver hallmarked maker’s mark
- Production Time: This project takes 7+ weeks to manufacture depending on our workshop schedule. Once you have placed your order, we will confirm our delivery date with you.
- Please note: Wood is a natural material; therefore, grain and exact colour tone will differ from product to product.
Designer: Edward Johnson
Maker: Edward Johnson
Elm, Olive Ash, Walnut
Set of three, Large: 40cm (diam) x 75cm (h), Medium: 35cm (diam) x 55.5cm (h), Small: 30cm (diam) x 45cm (h)