Squaring the Circle watch box
£4,900.00 inc. VAT
MADE TO ORDER
Available in 6+ weeks
The exquisite Squaring the Circle watch box has been designed to hold all your treasured timepieces.
- Available in three timber options
- A choice of four suede colours for the lining
- Comes with three trays each divided into four sections
- Comes with 12 suede watch cushions
- The internal trays have a choice of four timber options
Free delivery to mainland UK
The Squaring the Circle watch box forms part of Edward’s Murano Collection. On this occasion he has taken our semi-circular Murano curves a step further, producing them in perfectly matched circular forms on five sides of the cubed box. Each side of the box is reminiscent of the growth rings of a tree juxtaposed with the straight and angular edges of the cube.
A solid turned ‘dimple’ is incorporated into the top, which acts as a discreet handle to fully open the two sides of the watch box. The three stackable trays are divided into four and lined with quality suede. Twelve watch cushions are supplied and made using the same matching suede as the lining.
- Dimensions: 20.3cm (w) x 21.3cm (h) x 20.3cm (d)
- Materials: Olive ash, elm or walnut
- Suede colours: Navy blue, teal, pale grey & purple
- Tray timber options: Fumed oak, walnut, elm, white ash
- Hinges: Polished brass, stainless steel, light patinated brass, dark patinated brass
- Limited edition of 100
- Comes with Edward Johnson’s silver hallmarked maker’s mark
- Production Time: This project takes 6+ weeks to manufacture depending on our workshop schedule. Once you have placed your order, we will confirm our delivery date with you.
- Please note: Wood is a natural material; therefore, grain and exact colour tone will differ from product to product.
Designer: Edward Johnson
Makers: Charlie Taylor & Peter Craven
Elm, Olive Ash, Walnut
Fumed oak, Walnut, Elm, White Ash
Navy Blue, Teal, Pale Grey, Purple
Polished Brass, Stainless Steel, Light Patinated Brass, Dark Patinated Brass