£16,500.00 – £16,734.00 inc. VAT
MADE TO ORDER: BLUEPRINT
Available in 10+ weeks
Ref. BP 1724
The Backless chair forms part of Edward Johnson’s Freeform Collection. This intriguing feature chair would be a welcome addition to any room.
- Available in four timber options
- A selection of four fabric ranges (*see links in main description below for colour choices) or butterscotch leather
- You can also provide your own fabric (COM **please see below)
- Made from the finest quality materials
Free delivery to mainland UK
The frame of this chair is made using Edward’s Freeform technique where the wood is laminated and curved, and then shaped by hand using traditional spoke-shaves. The high arm of the chair splits into three ‘branches’ creating a beautiful organic form. The low arm of the chair can be used to hang clothing, making it an ideal occasional chair for a dressing room or bedroom.
Edward Johnson’s ‘Blueprints’ have been designed and developed into an initial concept in the studio and are now ready to be put into production. The blueprints offer an exciting opportunity for anyone wishing to purchase a truly innovative statement piece.
- Fabric Options*:
Please select your fabric choice from the ranges offered. You can confirm your colour choice in the ‘Order Notes’ under ‘Additional Information’ at checkout. Don’t worry if you forget as we will contact you. Please note the Muirhead Cairngorm leather is only available in butterscotch as standard. However, other colours are available at a premium. Please contact us for further information.
Romo Ruskin textured plain fabric see full colour range
Designers Guild Varese plain cotton velvet see full colour range
Kirkby Design fibre textured weave fabric see full colour range
Kirkby Design teddy wool boucle fabric see full colour range
Muirhead Cairngorm butterscotch leather (as shown above)
- You can also provide your own material (COM)**:
1.5 metres required for each chair
- Dimensions: 100cm (w) x 80cm (h) x 80cm (d)
- Materials: Ash, oak, walnut, fumed oak
- Limited edition of 5
- Comes with Edward Johnson’s silver hallmarked maker’s mark
- Production Time: This project takes 8+ weeks to manufacture depending on our workshop schedule. Once you have placed your order, we will confirm our delivery date with you.
- Please note: Wood is a natural material; therefore, grain and exact colour tone will differ from product to product.
Ash, Fumed Oak, Oak, Walnut
Romo Ruskin textured plain fabric, Designers Guild Varese plain cotton velvet, Kirkby Design fibre textured weave fabric, Kirkby Design teddy wool boucle fabric, Muirhead Cairngorm butterscotch leather, Customer's own material (COM)