Radium II stool
£4,750.00 inc. VAT
MADE TO ORDER
Available in 6+ weeks
The Radium stool has been designed specifically as a perching stool to be used from both sides. It is an extension of our Murano Collection and would be well ‘seated’ in any room.
- Available in a choice of five timbers
Free delivery to mainland UK
The Radium stool is full of style with a fantastic profile from every angle. The top edge of the stool blends from a shallow comfortable arc to an elegant deep curve at the base providing ultimate stability. The stool has an oil finish that beautifully enhances the varying wood grain textures.
- Dimensions: 56cm (w) x 48cm (h) x 35cm (d)
- Materials: Olive Ash, Brown Oak, Elm, Walnut, Fumed Oak
- Limited edition of 10
- Comes with Edward Johnson’s silver hallmarked maker’s mark
- Production Time: This project takes 6+ weeks to manufacture depending on our workshop schedule and quantity ordered. Once you have placed your order, we will confirm our delivery date with you.
- Please note: Wood is a natural material; therefore, grain and exact colour tone will differ from product to product.
Designer: Edward Johnson
Maker: Antoine Delepine
Brown Oak, Elm, Fumed Oak, Olive Ash, Walnut