Ligamentum II chaise longue
£17,250.00 – £21,732.00 inc. VAT
MADE TO ORDER
Available in 12+ weeks
The elegant Ligamentum II chaise longue forms part of Edward Johnson’s Freefrom Collection.
- Available in four timber options
- A selection of four fabric ranges (*see links in main description below for colour choices) or butterscotch leather
- You can also provide your own fabric (COM **please see below)
- Comes in three different sizes
- Available in a left or right configuration
Free delivery to mainland UK
This chaise longue has a combination of sleek and clean upholstery lines surrounded by a flowing timber frame that has been intricately handcrafted. This refined art-deco inspired chaise is the epitome of chic and elegance. Simple in looks, complex in craftsmanship, this chaise was created to provide comfort and the perfect place to relax.
- Fabric Options*:
Please select your fabric choice from the ranges offered. You can confirm your colour choice in the ‘Order Notes’ under ‘Additional Information’ at checkout. Don’t worry if you forget as we will contact you. Please note the Muirhead Cairngorm leather is only available in butterscotch as standard. However, other colours are available at a premium. Please contact us for further information.
Romo Ruskin textured plain fabric see full colour range
Designers Guild Varese plain cotton velvet see full colour range
Kirkby Design fibre textured weave fabric see full colour range
Kirkby Design teddy wool boucle fabric see full colour range
Muirhead Cairngorm butterscotch leather (as shown above)
- You can also provide your own material (COM)**:
Short 160cm – 6.5 metres required
Regular 200cm – 8 metres required
Long 240cm – 9.5 metres required
- Short: 160cm (w) x 75cm (h) x 75cm (d)
- Regular: 200cm (w) x 75cm (h) x 75cm (d)
- Long: 240cm (w) x 75cm (h) x 75cm (d)
- Materials: Ash, Oak, Walnut, Fumed Oak
- Orientation: Left or right
- Limited edition of 12
- Comes with Edward Johnson’s silver hallmarked maker’s mark
- Production Time: This project takes 12+ weeks to manufacture depending on our workshop schedule. Once you have placed your order, we will confirm our delivery date with you.
- Please note: Wood is a natural material; therefore, grain and exact colour tone will differ from product to product.
Designer: Edward Johnson
Maker: Chris Wallis
Ash, Fumed Oak, Oak, Walnut
Short 160cm, Regular 200cm, Long 240cm
Left Orientation, Right Orientation
Romo Ruskin textured plain fabric, Designers Guild Varese plain cotton velvet, Kirkby Design fibre textured weave fabric, Kirkby Design teddy wool boucle fabric, Muirhead Cairngorm butterscotch leather, Customer's own material (COM)