Centrum II blanket chest
£11,950.00 – £13,950.00 inc. VAT
MADE TO ORDER
Available in 8+ weeks
The elegant Centrum II blanket chest was originally commissioned at the larger size of 180cm wide and designed to stand at the foot of a double bed. We now also offer the chest in two smaller sizes to fit any room or application.
- Available in five timber options
- Comes in a choice of three sizes
- A choice metal finish for the hinges
Free delivery to mainland UK
The Centrum II blanket chest is made from hundreds of strips of timber that have been joined together to make our own in-house ‘Murano‘ veneers. It has a discreet engineered wooden catch for easy opening.
The back and underside of the chest has been designed with a gentle curve, which stands on a scorched oak plinth.
- Large – 180cm (w) x 57.5cm (h) x 50cm (d)
- Regular – 155cm (w) x 57.5cm (h) x 50cm (d)
- Small – 130cm (w) x 57.5cm (h) x 50cm (d)
- Materials: Olive ash, oak/brown oak, elm, walnut, fumed oak
- Hinges: Polished brass, stainless steel, light patinated brass, dark patinated brass
- Limited edition of 5
- Comes with Edward Johnson’s silver hallmarked maker’s mark
- Production Time: This project takes 8+ weeks to manufacture depending on our workshop schedule. Once you have placed your order, we will confirm our delivery date with you.
- Please note: Wood is a natural material; therefore, grain and exact colour tone will differ from product to product.
Designer: Edward Johnson
Maker: Andrew Norton
Elm, Fumed Oak, Olive Ash, Walnut, Oak/Brown Oak
Polished Brass, Stainless Steel, Light Patinated Brass, Dark Patinated Brass
Large – 180cm (w), Regular – 155cm (w), Small – 130cm (w)