Sussex dining chair II
£2,300.00 – £2,675.00 inc. VAT
MADE TO ORDER
Available in 8+ weeks
Our elegant and comfortable ‘Sussex Chair II’ is a welcome addition to our Sussex Collection. It epitomises the essence of this collection that ‘reflects Edward’s natural design aesthetic with a collection that expresses a classic yet contemporary feel, with clean elegant lines, curved forms and stylish detailing’.
- Available in three timber options
- A selection of four fabric ranges (*see links in main description below for colour choices) or butterscotch leather
- You can also provide your own fabric (COM **please see below)
- A choice of finish: White or standard oil
Please note: The price shown is per chair, however a minimum order of 2 chairs is required. The price per chair is discounted for orders of 6 or more.
Free delivery to mainland UK
These limited-edition dining chairs are made using several traditional techniques, including wood turning, steam bending, mortise and tenon joints with a touch of contemporary 5 axis CNC milling. They are beautifully hand finished and shaped. The wedged mortise and tenon joints add a simple yet beautiful detail with the ‘herringbone’ texture of the end grain exposed.
The chair incorporates an upholstered cushion in a choice of fabric or leather with brass detailing. The chair’s seat is upholstered with natural woven cane.
- Fabric Options*:
Please select your fabric choice from the ranges offered. You can confirm your colour choice in the ‘Order Notes’ under ‘Additional Information’ at checkout. Don’t worry if you forget as we will contact you. Please note the Muirhead Cairngorm leather is only available in butterscotch as standard. However, other colours are available at a premium. Please contact us for further information.
Romo Ruskin textured plain fabric see full colour range
Designers Guild Varese plain cotton velvet see full colour range
Kirkby Design fibre textured weave fabric see full colour range
Kirkby Design teddy wool boucle fabric see full colour range
Muirhead Cairngorm butterscotch leather (as shown above)
- You can also provide your own material (COM)**:
Half a metre of fabric is required for each chair
- Dimensions: 59cm (w) x 81cm (h) x 57cm (d)
- Materials: Ash, Oak or Fumed Oak
- Limited edition of 800
- Comes with Edward Johnson’s silver hallmarked maker’s mark
- Production Time: This project takes 8+ weeks to manufacture depending on our workshop schedule and quantity ordered. Once you have placed your order, we will confirm our delivery date with you.
- Please note: Wood is a natural material; therefore, grain and exact colour tone will differ from product to product.
Designer: Edward Johnson
Makers: Andrew Norton & Peter Craven
Ash, Fumed Oak, Oak
Standard Oil, White Oil
Romo Ruskin textured plain fabric, Designers Guild Varese plain cotton velvet, Kirkby Design fibre textured weave fabric, Kirkby Design teddy wool boucle fabric, Muirhead Cairngorm butterscotch leather, Customer's own material (COM)
2 – 5 chairs required, 6 or more chairs required