Hairpin coat hook
£450.00 inc. VAT
A coat hook with a twist – made using the technique of steam bending.
This beautifully formed neat and tidy Hairpin coat hook would grace any entrance hall. Perfect for hanging your coats and bags.
- Available in two timber options: Oak and ash
- Comes with a choice of the curve to the left or right-hand side
Free delivery to mainland UK
This simple yet artistic Hairpin coat hook is a perfect balance of form, function and sustainable craftsmanship. The timber has a beautiful curve at one end that blends into two twists, achieved by the beguiling and traditional technique of steam bending. The coat hook contains seven pegs that are off set, to allow for easy hanging of your garments (four at the top and three at the bottom).
The coat hook is available to order in a choice of two timbers with the option of the curve to the left or right-hand side.
- Dimensions: 70cm (w) x 24.5cm (h) x 4.5cm (d)
- Materials: Oak or Ash
- Options: Curve to left or right hand-side
- Production Time: This project is batch produced in our Sussex workshop and there are usually significant drying times with the steam bending process. As such we endeavour to always keep a stock, however if you find your option is out of stock, please call us to discuss when we might be running the next batch.
If you would like to join Edward and his highly skilled team and make your own hairpin coat hook, find out more about our 3-day ‘Make your own Hairpin coat hook’ workshop.
Designer: Edward Johnson
Maker: Alex Roebuck
Curve on left, Curve on right