Linear Murano watch box
£2,400.00 – £2,700.00 inc. VAT
MADE TO ORDER
Available in 5+ weeks
The Linear Murano watch box has been carefully designed to hold up to six watches. Made with the finest quality materials it is available in three timber options, a choice of suede lining, and also comes with an optional lock.
If you would like a watch winder function incorporated into the watch box, please contact us to to discuss any tweaks to the design and the associated costs.
Free delivery to mainland UK
The elegant Linear Murano watch box has been designed to hold up to six of your treasured timepieces and forms part of Edward Johnson’s Murano Collection.
This watch box uses Edward’s intricately handmade Murano veneers to create a timeless yet crisp and contemporary design. Made from small strips of timber each with varying tone and texture. The quadrant top has been formed from four triangles, that once perfectly joined together, forms a stunning concentric square pattern. The lid is hinged, and opens to reveal six suede-lined compartments, each with its own suede cushion to keep your watches safe, clean, and secure.
The box is available to order in a choice of three different timbers and a selection of colours for the suede lining. The watch box has an oiled finish. Edward Johnson’s dated and hallmarked silver maker’s mark is inset into the inside of the lid.
- Dimensions: 22cm (w) x 12cm (h) x 22cm (d)
- Materials: Elm, Walnut, Olive Ash
- Suede colours: Navy Blue, Teal, Pale Grey & Purple
- Limited edition of 250
- Comes with Edward Johnson’s silver hallmarked maker’s mark
- Production Time: This project takes 5+ weeks to manufacture depending on our workshop schedule. Once you have placed your order, we will confirm our delivery date with you.
- Please note: Wood is a natural material, therefore, grain and exact colour tone will differ from product to product.
Designer: Edward Johnson
Maker: Andrew Norton
Elm, Olive Ash, Walnut
Navy Blue, Pale Grey, Purple, Teal
Without Lock, Brass Lock, Stainless Steel Lock