Helios Murano cabinet
£14,950.00 – £15,750.00 inc. VAT
MADE TO ORDER: BLUEPRINT
Available in 10+ weeks
The Helios cabinet forms part of Edward’s Murano Collection. This cabinet would look at home in an entrance hall, dining room or living room.
- Available in four timber options
- Available in two sizes
- A choice of pattern flow to left or right
Free delivery to mainland UK
This cabinet uses Edward’s circular Murano veneers inset into the front and top of the cabinet, off-set to give a dynamic asymmetric appearance. The main body of the sideboard is constructed using 45° straight grain timber.
The Helios cabinet has two doors with adjustable shelves inside. It is available in two sizes, with the option to have the circular motif set to the left or the right.
Edward Johnson’s ‘Blueprints’ have been designed and developed into an initial concept in the studio and are now ready to be put into production. The blueprints offer an exciting opportunity for anyone wishing to purchase a truly innovative statement piece.
- Regular: 123cm (w) x 90cm (h) x 45cm (d)
- Large: 123cm (w) 100cm (h) x 50cm (d)
- Materials: Olive ash, elm, walnut, fumed oak
- Hinges: Polished brass, stainless steel, light patinated brass, dark patinated brass
- Circular motif: Set to left-hand or right-hand side
- Limited edition of 5
- Comes with Edward Johnson’s silver hallmarked maker’s mark
- Production Time: This project takes 10+ weeks to manufacture depending on our workshop schedule. Once you have placed your order, we will confirm our delivery date with you.
- Please note: Wood is a natural material; therefore, grain and exact colour tone will differ from product to product.
Elm, Fumed Oak, Olive Ash, Walnut
Regular: 123cm (w) x 90cm (h) x 45cm (d), Large: 123cm (w) 100cm (h) x 50cm (d)
Left-hand side, Right-hand side
Polished Brass, Stainless Steel, Light Patinated Brass, Dark Patinated Brass