Perspective Triangles Murano key cabinet
£1,750.00 inc. VAT
The Perspective Triangles Murano key cabinet forms part of Edward Johnson’s Murano Collection and would look great in any entrance hall.
- Available in three timber options
- Made with the finest quality materials
- A choice of left or right opening door
Free delivery to mainland UK
The stunning and eye-catching Perspective Triangles Murano key cabinet makes that daily routine of hanging your keys up a simple pleasure. The design will no doubt be a talking point for family and friends when they visit.
The marquetry is made using Edward’s own ‘signature’ handmade veneers that have been intricately crafted from small strips of timber into neat triangles of varying tone and texture. The triangular motif is then perfectly aligned, and once joined, the resulting pattern creates a three-dimensional optical illusion (view our alternative ‘Windmill’ pattern here). The mirror has an oiled finish.
Inside the key cabinet has a mirrored back and three slotted hangers to hold twelve specially designed key rings. It is available to order in a choice of three timbers, with either a left-hand or right-hand opening door. Edward Johnson’s dated and hallmarked silver maker’s mark is inset into the inside of the door.
This key cabinet perfectly complements our Triangles Murano Mirrors that would make an ideal duo for your hallway.
- Dimensions: 19.5cm (w) x 58.5cm (h) x 8cm (d)
- Materials: Walnut, Elm, or Olive Ash
- Door: Left-hand opening or right-hand opening
- Limited edition of 250
- Comes with Edward Johnson’s silver hallmarked maker’s mark
- If on back order the project takes 5+ weeks to manufacture depending on our workshop schedule. Once you have placed your order, we will confirm our delivery date with you.
- Please note: Wood is a natural material; therefore, grain and exact colour tone will differ from product to product.
Designer: Edward Johnson
Maker: Andrew Norton
Elm, Olive Ash, Walnut
Left-hand opening, Right-hand opening