Sistine Chapel Book display cabinet
£16,950.00 inc. VAT
MADE TO ORDER
Available in 10+ weeks
The Sistine Chapel Book Display Cabinet has been specifically designed and made for a stunning volume of three ‘Sistine Chapel’ books that have been published as a collector’s limited edition.
- Dimensions: 75cm (w) x 165cm (h) x 55cm (d)
- Materials: American walnut, European burr walnut and glass
Available on back-order
Free delivery to mainland UK
The cabinet is made from European burr walnut, that has been book-matched to create a symmetrical pattern. This sits alongside American walnut used for the legs, stand and drawers. The cabinet houses three separate drawers that are flock lined and are ‘push to open’.
The cabinet itself is wall mounted with two legs to the front. The cradle part of the book stand is made from kiln-formed glass with a bespoke pattern that is inspired by the windows of the Sistine Chapel. The stand has a built-in extension arm complete with magnet that is designed to hold the gatefold pages of the book when fully open. Restrained page holders are made from a combination of walnut and fibreglass, and the cabinet is completed with patinated brass detailing and fixings with a lacquered finish.
- Limited edition of 20
- Comes with Edward Johnson’s silver hallmarked maker’s mark
- Production Time: This project takes 10+ weeks to manufacture depending on our workshop schedule. Once you have placed your order, we will confirm our delivery date with you.
- Please note: Wood is a natural material; therefore, grain and exact colour tone will differ from product to product.
Designer: Edward Johnson
Maker: Peter Craven