Chichester hall table
£4,250.00 – £4,750.00 inc. VAT
MADE TO ORDER: BLUEPRINT
Available in 6+ weeks
Ref. BP 1824
The elegant Chichester hall table forms part of Edward’s Sussex Collection.
- Available in three timber options
- A choice of three finishes for the glass top
- Available in two sizes
Free delivery to mainland UK
The Chichester hall table is designed to fix to the wall and is supported by three rounded legs that join into one at the base. The legs are hand-sculpted and flow through the top frame. The table is available in two sizes with a selection of three timbers, and three different glass options to choose from.
Edward Johnson’s ‘Blueprints’ have been designed and developed into an initial concept in the studio and are now ready to be put into production.
- Regular: 90cm (w) x 90cm (h) x 48cm (d)
- Wide: 110cm (w) x 90cm (h) x 58cm (d)
- Materials: Ash, oak or walnut
- Glass: Clear, smoked or bronze
- Limited edition of 50
- Comes with Edward Johnson’s silver hallmarked maker’s mark
- Production Time: This project takes 6+ weeks to manufacture depending on our workshop schedule. Once you have placed your order, we will confirm our delivery date with you.
- Please note: Wood is a natural material; therefore, grain and exact colour tone will differ from product to product.
Ash, Oak, Walnut
Regular – 90cm (w) x 90cm (h) x 45cm (d), Wide – 110cm (w) x 90cm (h) x 55cm (d)
Clear Low Iron Glass, Smoked Glass, Bronze Glass