Cube humidor box
£3,100.00 inc. VAT
MADE TO ORDER
Available in 5+ weeks
The exquisite Cube humidor box has been designed to hold all your cigars
- Available in three character timber options
- Comes with four trays: One housing the hygrometer and three to hold your cigars
- The internal trays have a choice of four timber options (lined with Spanish cedar)
Free delivery to mainland UK
We select characterful veneers that make every box unique. A solid turned ‘dimple’ is incorporated into the top, which acts as a discreet handle to fully open the two sides of the humidor box. Inside there are four trays. The top tray accommodates the hygrometer that measures humidity and helps monitor the perfect environment. The other three trays are divided into two compartments and lined with Spanish cedar ready to hold your cigars and seasoning pouch. Spanish cedar is the ideal choice to line a humidor as it holds more moisture than most woods, making it an excellent material to keep your cigars in the best condition.
- Dimensions: 18cm (w) x 19cm (h) x 18cm (d)
- Materials: Character walnut, character elm, character olive ash
- Tray timber options: Fumed oak, walnut, elm, white ash (lined with Spanish cedar)
- Hinges: Polished brass, stainless steel, light patinated brass, dark patinated brass
- Limited edition of 100
- Comes with Edward Johnson’s silver hallmarked maker’s mark
- Production Time: This project takes 5+ weeks to manufacture depending on our workshop schedule. Once you have placed your order, we will confirm our delivery date with you.
- Please note: Wood is a natural material; therefore, grain and exact colour tone will differ from product to product.
Designer: Edward Johnson
Character Walnut, Character Elm, Character Olive Ash
Fumed Oak, Walnut, Elm, White Ash
Polished Brass, Stainless Steel, Light Patinated Brass, Dark Patinated Brass